Camp Lincoln TransportationThere are three options available for transportation to and from camp:
- Ride the bus for no additional fee, car pick-up or drop-off, or arrive early and/or stay late to participate in our pre and/or post camp programs for an additional fee of $35 per week for one, or $50 per week for both.
- Pre camp begins at 7am, and breakfast is provided.
- Post Camp ends at 6pm, and snack is provided.
- Pre-registration is required, and space is limited.
You must select one of these options at the time of registration. You may choose one option in the morning, and a different option in the afternoon depending on what works best for you.
Bus Schedules to YMCA Camp Lincoln
Please bear in mind that all scheduled times are approximate.
Pick Up / Drop Off
Bus #1 Rabbit
1. Stratham - Memorial School
2. Stratham - Co-Op Middle School
3. Epping - Rte. 125 Park and Ride
4. Brentwood - Swasey School
Bus #2 Turtle
1. Salem - Sears Tire Center at Mall at Rockingham Park
2. Salem - Wal-Mart
3. Hampstead - Rte 121 Park and Ride
4. Danville - Baptist Church
Bus #3 Giraffe
1. Londonderry - Middle School
2. Derry - Marion Gerrish Community Center
3. Windham - Park and Ride (Rt. 111)
Bus #4 Elephant
1. North Hampton - Shaw's Plaza
2. Hampton - Academy Jr. High
3. Seabrook - Sam's Club
Bus #5 Lion
1. Merrimac - Sweetsir School
2. Plaistow - Market Basket
3. Newton - Memorial School
Bus #6 Bear
1. Salisbury - Cinemagic Parking Lot (Rt. 110)
2. East Kingston - Town Hall
3. Kingston - DJ Bakie School
Bus #7 Frog
1. Newmarket - Jr/Sr High School
2. Newfields - Elementary School
3. Exeter - Old High School Annex, Linden St.
Bus #8 Alligator
1. Amesbury - Middle School
Bus #9 Monkey
1. Stratham - Timberland Boot Co.