Camp Lincoln Summer Camp
Welcome to YMCA Camp Lincoln. We are excited that you would like to learn more about our programs. Explore the site and see all of the great activities we have planned for the summer.
At YMCA Camp Lincoln, kids are surrounded by the beauty of nature, the energy of their own creativity and opportunities to explore. Located at 67 Ball Road in Kingston, NH, Camp Lincoln is situated on 70 wooded acres for discovery and fort building and offers more than a mile of waterfront on Kingston Lake for swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing.
This traditional day camp offers a rustic feel with modern amenities. In addition to waterfront and forest-based activities, YMCA Camp Lincoln offers:
- 16 tongue-and-groove cabins with standing seam metal roofs
- that are grouped by age to meet specific needs
- 3 sports fields
- 2 archery ranges
- A climbing wall
- High and low ropes courses
- Amphitheatre, covered pavilion, modernized bathrooms, program lodge and dining hall
- Activity cabins: arts and crafts, pottery, woodshop and sports
Though it may be best known for popular summer camps, YMCA Camp Lincoln is busy throughout the year offering school vacation trips; ski clubs at area elementary schools; outdoor education for schools, home-school groups and youth organizations; and leadership training for organizations and businesses.
Please let us know if you have any questions.